Soilmec SM-18 is a multipurpose drilling rig developed from the fusion of TREVI GROUP job-site experience and SOILMEC technological research, thus perfectly responding to the needs of professionals worldwide.
Its modular design is engineered for the execution of: Micropiles, Tie-backs, Anchors, Jet Grouting and Mini-piles.
The load-sensing control system on hydraulic power, the 500 l/min oil flow given by twin piston pumps and the higher speed on any drilling movements, makes Soilmec SM-18 as the faster rig of micropiles sector.
- Hydraulic and proportional controls
- Remote control board of each functions for finding the best working position in any condition
- Noise reduction
- Innovative emergency stop for drilling functions, safety light for active drilling mode, telescopic counterweight and telescopic stabilizer for increased stability, easier maintenance c/w faster fault checks
- Variable speed or 4-speeds gaer box rotary head
- Twin rotaries or Overburden drilling system
- Vibrorotary or Sonic applications
- Reverse circulation
Via del Lavoro, 7
31011 Casella d’Asolo