The market increasing demand for tunnelling equipment able to consolidate the weak/unstable soil ahead of the tunnel face before the excavation has brought Soilmec to again widen and complete its range including a very compact tunnelling machine named ST-15.
Especially designed for easily enter and work in narrow spaces keeping all the main features and high performances of the larger machines for tunnelling consolidation.
Brilliantly designed to be exceptionally valuable for metro tunnels, Service tunnels, etc. and yet in all that cases in which the machine needs to be often and quickly moved from one narrow place to another and lowered down in very narrow shafts.
- Overall width: 2100 mm
- Overall length: 2780 mm
- Front and rear fixed telescopic rams
- Front and rear hydraulic slewing rings
- Diesel engine and electric motor interchangeable
- Rotary head achieving a max. torque of 1207 daNm
- Jet grouting optional by mast extension
|Working radius at 0°||mm||1880/2550|
|H max from ground level at 0°||mm||4570|
|rated engine power||kW||90 (or 75*)|
|Track shoe width||mm||350|