Several jobsite require equipment suitable to have short rig up time and easy to operate in narrow location. Soilmec meets these requirements marketing with SR-20
, a solid machine completely self-erecting with high performances and minimum operating costs.
The main characteristics of SR-20 are the following:
- New powerful diesel engine: 170 HP.
- New powerful hydraulic pumps and new Load Sensing system.
- Higher torque on rotary table: 100 kNm.
- Higher drilling speed: 43 rpm.
- DMS on 10" touch screen for monitoring and control of the operating parameters.
Memo-block for acquisition of data and software for processing them on PC station. On request data transfer via GSM/GPRS with "calling on trouble" option.
- Self-erecting rig; Kelly bar does not need to be removed.
- No special road permits required.