Soilmec SM-14 is a multipurpose drilling rig. Its modular design is engineered for the execution of:
Micropiles, Tie-backs, Jet-grouting, Drain, Water wells.
The rig is fitted with proportional, hydraulic servo-assisted controls that make the operations smooth. Featured with Load Sensing System, it has lower running costs and a reduced wear and tear on components.
Soilmec SM-14 versatility unit that can be tailored to any customer need or geological conditions.
Available with a wide range of rotary heads ranging from 800 daNm to 2500 daNm (special attachment for each HR are available).
SM-14 may be further tailored with a wide range of optional items such as:
- Jet-grouting kit for mono, bi or three fluids treatment for ø 114 mm rods (ø 127 mm with special kit)
- Kinematic motion 90° mast articulation for tie-back and anchoring drilling (twin cylinders)
- Mast rotation by gearmotor for ± 180°
- Service crane for handling of drilling rods and for rods & casing
- Designed for working with carousel
- Special mast stroke: 1500 - 1800 - 2100 - 3000 - 7000 mm
- Radio operated remote control
- Rod carousel 10x114 mm
- Double rotary head
- Grout pumps
- Mud pump
Several hydraulic rotary available with different regulation torque.